Saturday 17 February, 2007

Kombucha tea

This Mushroom Tea is really a wonderful Tonic.
It is no Exaggeration to call it a Miracle Drink.
I brew my tea at home and drink it every day.It gives me good amount of energy everyday.
i have been drinking this tea for the past 10 years.It cured me of a skin problem which no other medicine-Allopathic,Ayurvedic,Homeopathic orBiochemic medicines which i tried for good 7 years.
I recieved Kombucha culture from a friend and started drinking and within 7 days of my drinking and applying externally my skin boils dried up and gradually i was completely cured.
I now give to people who want to try this out and in a number of cases people have repoted remarkable effect.
i recommend that one should go to Kombucha sites and educate oneself and try the Tea.i am sure the result will be very good and positive

4 comments:

Unknown said...

can u give me one baby of kambucha...ill really appriciate ur help . I desperately neeed one..can u

Unknown said...

rukku ramu can u giv me one Kombucha baby daughter plzz my Id is anubhav_pushp@gmail.com plz revert back on my email sir.

Chetan said...

I would really appreciate if you could provide me kumbutcha , or if u could let me know from where I can get it. I am in New Delhi. Thanks Chetan My email is chetanbbhasin@gmail.com

Chetan said...

I would really appreciate if you could provide me kumbutcha , or if u could let me know from where I can get it. I am in New Delhi. Thanks Chetan My email is chetanbbhasin@gmail.com